♥♥ Miyaki ♥ happy life ! ♥ ♥
♥ Miyaki 李丽芯♥: Back to SINGLE life =(

♥ ♥ ♥ Miyaki's Kingdom ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

Back to SINGLE life =(

♥ sunny day...  but my sky seems so dark... ♥

♥ with my babe, Jackie Yeeng ♥

♥ Yeeng gave me a kiss ♥

♥ movie... a comedy movie...  ♥

♥ with c2p ding at sunway giza ♥

 

 

 

 

 

arz~!!!!! back to single life...


cny coming... ♥ ♥ ♥

valentine day coming... ♥ ♥ ♥


okayy... i know i'm going to celebrate my valentine day alone...

when every couple dinner with their partner...

how about me??

erm... movie? hp game??  maybe...

i don't even dare to imagine how "FUN" is it...


you know what??

we couple for 1 year...

and it is so easy for him to say bye bye...

not his fault...

maybe this is a better way to save our relationship...

this is what i always said to myself... 

and no blaming...

because i hate that feel...

and i not going to spread towards him...

i just need some  time to cure... 

 

maybe there is too many argue between us...

maybe this is a better way to solve it....

maybe we can couple back when we are enough mature...

MAYBE  MAYBE  MAYBE~~~

"here's my number, so call me maybe"

suddently song lyric fload in my mind... ==


i can't suit myself in a single life...

maybe i need more time to settle down my emotions and qustions...

anywhere, i'm very thankful that i have such BFF that trying to bring me though those diffucult...

thank you very much, Jackie Yeeng and C2p Ding...

 

Normaly others meet their BFF at secondary school...

But i met Yeeng since kindergarden and c2p Ding since primary school...

They are super nice person that i ever meet...

Thank you....

 

Anywhere, i haven't settle the worst part...

i haven't tell my family that i broke up with him...

i don't dare to do so...

i know they will worry about me...

and i had make a decision which is pretent like nothing...

Laugh everyday, makes jokes everyday...

maybe the time will shows that i really cure...



just forget about everything...

make my life simple...

I'm single........ But it is not happy at ALL...

 

 

BE STRONG    

i remind myself EVERYDAY...   ♥









4 comments:

  1. Be yurself..
    Pretending is only a lie...a lie to yurself...
    Face it bravely..u still have yur family and frens to celebrate de cuming valantines day...
    Yur fake laughing,yur fake smile...will only let yur frens worryy...

    Cheer up...u gt my support...^^

    LWY

    ReplyDelete
  2. so suprise to c ur comment...
    TQ~!!!
    u r the best person i ever met~
    thanks WY... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei...u knw who am i mehx? XD

    LWY

    ReplyDelete