♥♥ Miyaki ♥ happy life ! ♥ ♥
♥ Miyaki 李丽芯♥: I bang a CAT !!

♥ ♥ ♥ Miyaki's Kingdom ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I bang a CAT !!

I bang a CAT !!

我撞死了一只猫!!



I'm so so so sorry to the cutie pie... 



I bang a cat accidentally. I planed to bought my late dinner near by my house before i went for a movie with my friends. I drive my car carefully because it was so dark in my way.


I saw a cat runs toward my car and i slow down to observe carefully. The cat was too fast to run under my car. I was panic and i don't even dare to turn my steering because I'm afraid of the cat.I horned it before i move forward my car. I heard the sound "crack"!


My heart almost pop out when i heard that sound. I think, i bang the cat! I make a U-Turn and look back. The cutie pie lying on the middle of the road. Okay, I'm panic and my tears rolling.


I quickly make a call for my uncle and ask for help. I cried because of my careless and I'm afraid.


At the end, my friends lent me their hands. The cat was buried and i chanted for it. I'm feeling sorry for the dead and feeling much of thankful to my friends.


I eat vegetarian next day due to feeling ashamed.


What a terrible experience!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment