♥♥ Miyaki ♥ happy life ! ♥ ♥
♥ Miyaki 李丽芯♥: Café : Miam Miam

♥ ♥ ♥ Miyaki's Kingdom ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Café : Miam Miam

Café : Miam Miam



high tea with my dearest sister




Hey guys, desert hunter here again!!
I have been here for twice
I tried the famous French toast, taste great but you have to wait at least 30 min for this
My favorite desert here is Caramelised Banana Pancake!
Is a must to try this if you are here
The vanilla ice-cream, banana, blueberry, pancake…… The great grouping!
I always have this once I’m here…
I tried Matcha Souffle which taste soft, moist, full of Matcha smell
If you love matcha, it’s a must to try matcha soufflé and also their hot matcha latte
Their hot matcha latte no less taste than starbuck!!



Environment here like normal café style
There’s cuisine but only a few
But their desert really taste not bad
Go try one if you love dessert…


Address: 1utama shopping center, Lot G146, 47800

Tel: 03-77318923









hot latte matcha (RM 10.80)

Cameralised banana pancake (RM 19.80)

Matcha Souffle (RM 16.80)

Busy shooting

yay!! we enjoy out high tea


No comments:

Post a Comment