♥♥ Miyaki ♥ happy life ! ♥ ♥
♥ Miyaki 李丽芯♥: ♥ PSS end year party ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Miyaki's Kingdom ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, October 17, 2011

♥ PSS end year party ♥

The end year party end up my PSS life...
I miss my junoir time...
It is fun and i enjoy it although i hate susun buku,
although we x hv a special uniform...
Bt we have a big family during my secondary skul life...
All this will always kip inside my mine,
til the day, 
i die...
i Love PSS...
I love PSS life...

I ENJOY, because this is how life's go on...
(PSS is pengawas pusat sumber)


Let's share the PSS enyear party picha~ ^_^♥





Cecilia & Mii 

Ready at Cecelia's house

This is how i looks like

In the car heading end year party

future ketua nilam

Charmine & Mii

Elizabeth took tiz for mii

Zhu Xi & Mii

xixi... syok sendiri-ing taking picha

No comments:

Post a Comment